HBY type capacitive liquid level sensor utilizes capacitance gotten from physical changes provided by the probe and the container to present a linear variation pattern as the content (liquid) level changes, then convert the variation into 4 ~20mADC standard output signal. This type adopts the design of radio frequency with stable amplitude and is featured with good anti-interference and reliability, so it becomes easy and simple to measure the liquid level of the mediums under complex environments.
1. Continuously measuring the level of almost all strong and weak corrosive mediums
2. Our capacitive liquid level sensor has high work temperature, -190 ~ +200°C
3. High work pressure, -0.1 ~ 32MPa .
4. Almost independent of effects such as pressure, temperature, humidity etc. on measurement.
5. High anti-interference, stability and reliability
6. Explosion-proof design
HBY series capacitive liquid level gauge could continuously measure all strong or weak corrosive medium or non corrosive medium. This series products have been extensively and successfully used in many fields, such as petroleum, chemical industry, fertilizer, metallurgy, nature gas, generate electricity, Sewage treatment and food etc.