The radar level transmitter is 26G high frequency radar level measurement instrument,and the maximum measurement range of up to 70 meters. The antenna is further optimized, signal microprocessor model can be higher rate analysis and the instrument can be used for reactor, solid silo and some complex measurement conditions. Radar level transmitter antenna microwave pulse is narrow, the downward transmission antenna. Microwave exposure to the medium surface is reflected back again by the antenna system receives, sends the signal to the electronic circuit automatically converted into level signals (because the microwave propagation speed, electromagnetic wave to reach the target and the reflected back to the receiver this time is almost instantaneous).
1. Small antenna size; easy to install; Non-contact radar; no wear; no pollution.
2. Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
3. Serious dust environment on the high level meter work has little effect.
4. A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
5. Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
6. The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
7. High signal-to-noise ratio, the level fluctuation state can obtain better performance.High frequency is the best choice of detecting the solid and low dielectric media