UGS quartz tube level gauge is a type of direct reading level gauge consists of high purity quartz glass tube, meter shell and explosion-proof valve, with red displaying height of liquid and green for height of vapor phases. The advantages are clearing reading, observation direction adjustable, simple structure, reliable work, and night view with light source etc. It is easy to clean and maintain. Once quartz tube happened to explosion, steel ball in the valve can automatically block fluid channel to avoid accidents.
1. Clear indication, good sealing.
2. High working temperature: ≤+450℃
3. High working pressure: ≤PN100
4. Quartz tube level gauge has Long lifetime, simple structure, easy cleaning and maintenance
5. There are two steel ball in the valve at the both sides. When quartz tube happened to explosion, Steel balls can automatically block channel to avoid liquid flow away if the pressure difference between inside and outside is above 0.3Mpa.
Quartz tube level gauge mainly used widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy and other industries a variety of transparent liquid containers and boilers, water, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas, ammonia, propane, propylene, aromatics, acids and other oil products and chemical raw materials level measurement.